Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Creativity and New Media

One way I channel my creativity by new media is through Snapchat. My cousins and I often send "snaps" to each other that are sometimes videos of particular events or animated pictures. On my cousin's birthday, I sent a quick picture snap of my cousin who we often call "Billi" meaning cat in my language. I drew on the picture with the colored pencil features and sent the snap to some friends and family. Often, this triggers the receivers to send a creation of their own. One of my first replies was my younger cousin, who decided to save her creativity for another time.



1 comment:

  1. Snapchat is a fantastic way to be creative. I remember when it first came out it was so cool being able to draw on a picture you just took with the touch of a finger. I have a friend who does some really cool designs on snapchat. I think the ability to be creative on snapchat is what has kept it so popular for quite sometime now unlike other apps that die out quickly.

    ReplyDelete